Sleeping Dragon Ride of the Valkyries
As silent as a w i l d f i r e
214 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Skipping me is a-okay~! Hvit's only hanging back and listening in at this point. ^^

To the boy's surprise, he'd been caught in the act. Teeth clashed together right before his muzzle, a growl having vibrated the air around him. For a split second he'd frozen in place, only to quickly regain his wits and retreat back whence he'd come. There he'd stopped, stationing himself behind the woman whilst being conscious enough to not touch her. He'd been curious, is all, but apparently she'd not appreciated his interest in the other. Was the man a wolf that he wasn't supposed to meet? Hvit didn't question her actions for very long, ears having fallen back as he'd watched the rest of the meeting unfold. Never had his interest died away, however, making his paws itch.

The stranger stood up, and Hvit found his head tilting back to follow his movements. It sounded as if he'd be staying, which was something that he didn't know how he should feel towards. It would be interesting to have a giant wandering around, but, at the same time, the boy wasn't sure about how Goliath might act; he was more concerned, of course, over whether or not he'd ever be able to learn from the man and find out exactly what had made him so big.
She swept in and stole the flame,
leaving a dragon without his breath

Thread titles are from Lindsey Stirling’s “Something Wild”
Messages In This Thread
Ride of the Valkyries - by Goliath - September 06, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: Ride of the Valkyries - by Antumbra - September 06, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Ride of the Valkyries - by Goliath - September 06, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Ride of the Valkyries - by Hvitserk - September 06, 2016, 12:53 PM
RE: Ride of the Valkyries - by Antumbra - September 06, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Ride of the Valkyries - by Hvitserk - September 07, 2016, 12:19 AM
RE: Ride of the Valkyries - by Goliath - September 07, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: Ride of the Valkyries - by Antumbra - September 07, 2016, 12:43 PM