Blackfeather Woods I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
217 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
He was Seff, mighty hunter. He had used his stealthy hunting moves, learned from a number of various mentors, to stalk closer to the deer, a stag. Xan had said, get food, and the boy had complied. He had been an obedient little servant, however, the fact that he was labeled such did not bother him in anyway, as he did not fully understand his meaning. He bared his teeth, slipping closer, as he might catch a mouse or old hare. But he leaped too soon, too slow, too small, and his quarry dashed away with no trouble. The young pup stood shock-still, he had spent much of the day following the deer till it stilled, and his failure shocked and rattled him. 

The promise of Xan to hurt him should he fail was somewhat forgotten, though he remembered that not doing something was bad, and the thought made him nervous. But he moved back toward the cave where the special wolves lived, head hung and tired from his short chase and day-long stalking. He arrived at the cave mouth shortly, peering inside and wondering where Xan was. "XAAAAAANNNNN" he shrieked, trying to summon him from wherever he was. The lack of any food was painfully obvious, even more so by his following remark. "The big deer got away, Xaaannnn." he called shortly after, waiting patiently, recling upon his haunches.
Messages In This Thread
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - September 07, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - September 10, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - September 10, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - September 11, 2016, 04:53 AM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - September 11, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - September 14, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - September 15, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - September 23, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - September 28, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - October 04, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - October 30, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - November 03, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - November 06, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - November 13, 2016, 01:53 AM