Barrow Fields i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Drowning wasn't a fate any wolf would want, even seadogs, especially seadogs. They knew best of all how dangerous the ocean could be, and how quickly and easily even the strongest wolves could be cowed by the ocean's might. Sure, they were good swimmers and fishers, but they were cautious and just as frightened of the ocean as landlubbers were. She supposed. She didn't bother mocking the woman for her frightened reaction; it was a natural one after all.
Me pack's named Saltwinter; we live in Ankyra Sound. 's by the sea, north o'some Barrow Fields.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 08, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 17, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 20, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 25, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - September 26, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - September 30, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Maude - October 17, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: i was in calcutta, i was pretty well removed - by Banner - November 22, 2016, 06:12 PM