Stavanger Bay i have an instinct that can never be reversed
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Qilaq can't help the smile that comes to her features, a short flash of her teeth in a grin, and her tail thumps a few times on the ground. She makes another effort to get a little closer, inch by inch. Later, she will practice saying his name in the comfort of her own time but she knows she'll lose the source for confirmation. It's the best she has to offer herself and she quickly tucks the decision away when he says something else. A question, based on the tone, and her ears cup forward with a strained look on her face.

"Qilaq," she says and her teeth snap together in thought. What if he has the same trouble with her name as she did with his? Her ears swivel upon her head and she army crawls a few more inches so that she can say it a little louder, a little slower. "Key. Lack." Her voice barely above a whisper.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 11, 2016, 06:13 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 17, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 18, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 18, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 19, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - October 21, 2016, 11:46 PM