Stavanger Bay i have an instinct that can never be reversed
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Turo doesn't struggle with her name as she had with his but she doesn't dwell on it or try to figure out why. Instead, her smile brightens and her tail thumps a little harder on the ground as he says it a second time. Yes, yes, like that! she thinks but none of the words reach her mouth. She becomes far too focused on his name again rather suddenly, determined she will be able to pronounce the whole thing some time but it takes a great effort not to blurt it out again.

After a long moment of her feeling content, she's able to look at him with a bit more comfort than she had before. He reminds her far more of Appeh than the other males she'd been around, and thus reminding her of Amayo. His voice deeper but steady and sure, and she likes the way it sounds all the same.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 11, 2016, 06:13 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 17, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 18, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 18, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 19, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - October 22, 2016, 12:11 PM