The Bracken Woods who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him?
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
That's perfectly fine with me. And I may have to look into that, thank you! :)

A smile was still displayed across his muzzle as he watched the pup, ears twitching some as he listened to the young girl's voice carefully. Streiter's paws automatically moving the male along with the pup as she guided them in the direction of her home, ”I'm Streiter, since I never introduced myself earlier.” He allowed a soft chuckle to escape his leathery lips, tail dragging across the leaf covered ground as they continued walking.

Then, maybe after a couple of minutes of them walking; mountains came into eyes-view, the male paused slightly as he peered at the mountains, eyes surveying the unknown terrain before him. Brown ears arched forward as he listened to the pups words, amber eyes peering down to her as she continued to speak, a smile still present across his features.

Streiter paused at her questions, tail giving a wag some as he listened to her talk about her 'papa'. The wolf giving a chuckle before he replied, ”Not at this moment, no.” He offered the pup a smile of sorts, ”Maybe little one. But first things first, we get you to your father, eh?” Amber eyes peered away from her small form as he looked over at what she called, Larksong.
Messages In This Thread
who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 11, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 15, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Sylvas Streiter - October 14, 2016, 11:44 AM