swallow my heart whole and leave me to the wolves
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Hopin for some @ Moonspear wolves following this thread :D (near the border)

He walked.

A mask of utter isolation covered his facial features. He felt nothing, completely de-attached from life as he knew it as he walked beyond the borders of Redhawk Caldera to nowhere and had little plans of a return. He didn't even stop to think about it. Peregrine was assumed dead, for all he knew, so what did he have left? Those rotten Firewhatevers probably hated him, that pesky lady kept asking him about his problems, Lagan was an incapable idiot and Eljay was just crazy. The rest were okay, but he knew he had not grown on them like he had to Peregrine. Peregrine had come to be the closest thing he knew to a father, and yet, he was probably dead too. So, he moved on. 

Before long, he had again, gone where he had not gone before. He had not done such a thing since the last time, but now he knew the dangers of roaming alone. He was utterly defenseless, and he had not grown out of the willowy form inherited from his mother. To a stranger, he was either breakfast or an opportunity and he wished to be neither. Yet, past experiences kept him alert as he roamed on, using not only his eyes but his developing sense of smell to navigate himself through the woods. However, his mind was kept blank and it reflected onto his features. He had learned that any sign of affection was a trap, for fate seemed to always wait until he was happy to swallow his dreams up whole. Jackrabbit would not give fate the satisfaction. 

And yet, he struggled not to cry.

chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
swallow my heart whole and leave me to the wolves - by Jackrabbit - September 11, 2016, 09:00 PM