Neverwinter Forest Are we heroes or weapons pointed at the enemy so someone else can claim the victory?
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Totally! :D

After some waiting, a silver-eyed young male came to answer his call. In the way he carried himself, Trick did not see him as the one who would lead around here. yet "uncle P" didn't seem like the leader type either, and he was very much the alpha of the Caldera. He supposed he would not judge the stranger on merely one glance, finding it to be a little disrespectful. He was draped in colors ranging from black to white- a warm cinnamon making a nice contrast on his rather normal design. He towered far above Trick in build, but luckily Trick had a mind as fast as he could run- which was pretty fast. 

Good morning. He greeted with a nod. I am Trick of the Caldera- I would like to ask some questions regarding a kidnapping. I am looking for a black pup; Lucy is her name, and possibly her kidnapper; also black with red eyes. He informed, straight to the point. There was no time for smalltalk, for every second Lucy could be farther away.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we heroes or weapons pointed at the enemy so someone else can claim the victory? - by Trick - September 14, 2016, 02:15 PM