Silvertip Mountain Has to do with how you make me
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
Backdated to September 8th. Assuming he left @Zoratto and @Vixen somewhere close by, but either of you are free to pop in if you'd like!

The male had acquired for himself a group of travelers, towards which was felt grateful. To not be alone as his quest was carried out had proved to be better than going alone. He'd unknowingly drawn from the both of them some amount of courage so that he'd eventually been able to head towards the borders of the mountain. Before having left for the pack, he'd informed Zoratto and Vixen both of his plan, as well as had given an estimated time of return. And though he'd shared with them his desire to complete the task by himself, he'd not specifically said that neither could accompany him. Had either of them decided to do so, he wouldn't have noticed anyways, the thumping within his chest drowning out all other sounds.

When the familiar scent of the pack had flooded his senses, he'd brought himself to a stop. It was after a great deal of hesitation that he'd eventually been able to throw his head back, loosing a howl for both Fitz and @Steady. It was clear that his intention was not to join, though his voice had wavered slightly throughout his song.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 13, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Steady - September 14, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Zoratto - September 14, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Vixen - September 15, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 18, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Steady - September 19, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Zoratto - September 25, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 29, 2016, 12:11 AM