Hushed Willows seventeen
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
His kiss was met with a low purr, a sound she still hadn't grown accustomed to hearing from herself.  Overt affection, growls, purrs, and kisses - all of these were things she'd never done before.  Stark, of course, was the only other wolf who'd experienced her softer side.  To others she was as friendly and polite as she could manage through an ever-present haze of awkwardness that'd likely never be outgrown.  Oh well.  Her personality wasn't winning any competitions, but she'd bet that Buchanan and Stark would refute that any day of the week.

She felt warm and light again, odd considering the dire news she'd just delivered to her scarred mate.  He hadn't known Octavia, though, and even Banner felt that she came up short with emotion when it came to the former Alpha female.  Anything she felt was for Stark.  Tambourine, too, though to a lesser extent.  She had yet to define her own role in the kid's life, but Aunt could possibly fit the bill.  It didn't matter, anyway, because Buchanan was the one here showering her with affection and sweet words.  How did he know just what to say?  Was it instinct or had be become attuned to her in such a short amount of time?

I will never tire of hearing it, she quipped quietly, pulling back just enough to tilt her head up and meet his silvery gaze.  The short chocolate female stole a moment to take him in, to marvel at how this tall, handsome man could see past her shortcomings and know her for the wolf she really was.  Blood relations aside, she'd never imagine it could happen to her.  But here they were.  And.. oh, a wave of sadness came over her again, her content countenance faltering.  I'm worried about Stark.  It was a repeated statement, but the thought began gnawing at her brain all over again.  He.. this will devestate him, she choked out, unable to convey how much of an understatement that was.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
seventeen - by Buchanan - September 14, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: seventeen - by Banner - September 14, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: seventeen - by Buchanan - September 15, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: seventeen - by Banner - September 18, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: seventeen - by Buchanan - September 19, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: seventeen - by Banner - September 20, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: seventeen - by Buchanan - September 21, 2016, 07:25 PM