Ankyra Sound Call me home but don't let me in
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
The youthling did not have to wait every long until his presence was noticed; a rather intimidating male having made his way through the territory to stand before the boy who was currently staring back with wide eyes. The other's most notable feature was the three slashes upon his maw, indicating many things to the boy that made him swallow his pride (for once). Standing, he did not meet the eyes of the male, perhaps his best sign of submission that he knew. "Saltwinter," The boy mumbled, having never heard of such a place before. When the man, Kjalarr, asked of his purpose; the boy remained silent. What he wanted, was to move on, to find a place where fate could not find him, a place where he would never have to be haunted by siblings and the ghost of dead parents. Could Saltwinter — this Kjalarr do that for him; or would it be no different than the last few failed attempts at making a home for himself. 

"I need a place," The boy spoke; his brow furrowed whilst his eyes hardened. He did not say home — he did not need a home for he would never know what a home really was. The very definition was foreign to him, for all who had loved him had perished as did his standing in any home had come to. Jackrabbit was not looking for a home, we was looking for a place to survive. More specifically, survive alone. The boy snapped his mouth shut and looked to the scarred male, not shallow but not entirely audacious either, for he had never been taught the manners needed to get into good graces, nevermind. Jackrabbit knew he would not be of much use to the male, nor the upkeep of a pack yet he could not bring himself to be completely humble; it was not of his nature. Instead, he would learn, if Kjalarr the Alpha accepted his request. Otherwise, the boy would move one once more as he had many times before.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
Call me home but don't let me in - by Jackrabbit - September 21, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Kjalarr - September 22, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Jackrabbit - September 22, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Kjalarr - September 23, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Jackrabbit - September 24, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Kjalarr - September 29, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Call me home but don't let me in - by Jackrabbit - October 01, 2016, 03:00 PM