Cassiopeia's View now i'm wiser than dreams
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
this is a weird ass post implying his trek through tuktu and such so only the end is actually... slightly relevant
His head swam, but familiarity rang strange in his bones. He could make out a familiar mountain range far, far in the distance. He reeled. It meant he was almost there, and that he could earnestly begin to distance himself from the coast this time.

But this was not the way he had anticipated to come. Realization sunk deep that from the locusts, he had been forced to flee far to find greener pastures. His perpetual leanness from those days on were testament enough. Now, after all those miles, the bear's claws, the beaches.. Inari scrabbled desperately, only knowing that he had to put distance between there, and him. He'd been turned around but he would go on until he simply did not.

The pale wraith slipped forward, weaving a path through the woodlot that eventually opened before the range ahead. He struggled to find the best place to cross the mountains afterward, and needed to pause for a few days to scavenge and rest, gradually picking his way up then down the elevations. But once on the other side, he finally felt a little less anxious. His pace could relax, if he was so inclined. Now it was less about fleeing mindlessly, now with that many landmarks between it.

So he trailed the base of the mountains heading north until he could hopefully glom his way onto forest again -- where he would hopefully be more cozy, and could travel easier. But his survival banked on his nose's skill in the meantime, he had to find something to scrape by on to keep moving. He scoped on at the bottom of the mountains, nose held low and ears forward.
· .˚
Messages In This Thread
now i'm wiser than dreams - by Inari - September 21, 2016, 10:29 PM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by October - September 22, 2016, 10:19 AM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by Inari - September 23, 2016, 02:25 AM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by October - September 23, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by Inari - September 29, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by October - September 29, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by Inari - October 04, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by October - October 04, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by Inari - October 06, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: now i'm wiser than dreams - by October - October 06, 2016, 12:05 PM