Two Rivers Isle Those Who Want To Hurt Us
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice was far from happy- her oldest son just showed the same foolishness she had lived with her whole life before stumbling onto Teekon. Father would've liked him, she thought, for he showed the same desire to kill that was present in most if not all of the Peak's wolves. Malice had grown past it and was now trying to raise her children in a calm environment- wanting to keep the away from as much violence as possible. One day they'd be ready, but for now she was in charge.

I won't tell you- even their name tastes bitter on my tongue. I wish to never hear it again- not even out of my own mouth. She said, tears stinging in her yellow eyes yet she refrained from crying. She would not show weakness in front of her child- she was supposed to be a picture of sophisticated grace and protection, not a weeping house-mom. She was an ex-warrior, daughter of Lucifer himself and proud exile of the Peak. And she wanted her children to live long enough to listen to her tales for goodness sake!

She pulled up her lip as Vassago seemed to growl at her- she could have it when he was trying to threaten loners on their borders and new wolves, but she was his only mother- if she hadn't been there he wouldn't even have lived. Her throat was too soar to growl, but even if it wasn't she wouldn't have done it. You are foolish to think you can stop an entire pack- You are foolish to think you will be ready to even beat me in a fight for the next year! She hissed. And if you tell Pyro before I say you can, you'll never even leave the Isle without an adult!
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Those Who Want To Hurt Us - by Tryp - September 23, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: Those Who Want To Hurt Us - by Malice - October 02, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: Those Who Want To Hurt Us - by Tryp - October 02, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Those Who Want To Hurt Us - by Malice - October 07, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Those Who Want To Hurt Us - by Tryp - October 11, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: Those Who Want To Hurt Us - by Malice - October 11, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Those Who Want To Hurt Us - by Tryp - October 14, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Those Who Want To Hurt Us - by Malice - October 15, 2016, 05:59 AM
RE: Those Who Want To Hurt Us - by Tryp - October 18, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Those Who Want To Hurt Us - by Malice - October 20, 2016, 07:58 AM
RE: Those Who Want To Hurt Us - by Tryp - October 27, 2016, 06:23 PM