Sunbeam Lair Make me think I am bitter, to consider it this far
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Maybe @Gray? ^^ Other tag is for visibility~

It was an interesting thing, to watch one’s children grow. In such a short amount of time, they had already gotten bigger in comparison to how they’d looked directly after birth. She loved them, and terribly so, for they were the first beings that she harboured affections towards immediately. It was a wonder to her, motherhood, and she was curious as to whether or not her own parents had felt the same way. It was comforting, too, having them around. Since their birth, Draco had been silent. Every now and again he’d stir, letting her know that he was still there, but he’d yet to try and push for control. He had blessed her children, and seemed to look upon them just as fondly as she did, which was a relief.

After the children had fallen asleep, she’d nudged at them gently until they were cuddled up close to one another, then poked at @Ukko. In hushed tones, she’d told him that she was going to stretch her legs, and that she’d be back shortly. The girls would be fine until she returned to them, and so the dragoness had exited the den and proceeded through the forest. There was a thought that had been lingering in the back of her mind for several days now, and so she’d soon found herself in search of Gray, feeling that a meeting with him was necessary.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Make me think I am bitter, to consider it this far - by Asterr - September 24, 2016, 03:39 PM