Silvertip Mountain No surprise
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He looked up to the sky. The sun had begun to set, but there were no stars out yet. No stars. No Odette. He sighed, looking back to his mate. You don't know how much that means to me, he said softly. What had he ever done without her? Her support seemed never-ending, and there were times, like now, that he leaned on it the most. It gave him strength to make the hard decisions he knew he must.

He turned to her, nuzzled her neck, as he was so fond of doing. Her smell would never get old to him. He pulled back a little, and sat back on his haunches. We're going to leave soon. Valette and Ezekiel are out scouting a new territory now. If they find one, I think we should go as soon as they are rested from their trip. He knew word was out of their move, as he hadn't tried to hide it. But, the decision was set in stone, and so now was a moving date. He expected them to return any day now, which would put the move not far behind that. I think Adeline is healed enough, he said, but it was just a guess. Part of him worried the move would be hard on her. But, they needed to go before winter set in, and fall was already here. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
No surprise - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: No surprise - by Niita - September 24, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: No surprise - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: No surprise - by Niita - September 25, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: No surprise - by Steady - September 25, 2016, 10:19 PM