The Sentinels one by one i'm gonna take them down
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Pack Activity 
MANDATORY PACK MEETING!!! PPing everyone here so we can move this along. @Deirdre @Constantine @Tansea @Eilidh @Lærkee @Cas @Starbuck @Lotte @Emaleth

Today was bittersweet. She stood at the pile of boulders she'd stood at not too long ago, where Deirdre crushed the last hope of leadership in this pack that she'd had. She'd looked stupid and afraid, and realized that this was not the place she would lead. Beside her were Constantine and Deirdre, her gaze falling over them for a brief moment before she tilted her head back and howled for the rest of the pack. Her nose found Constantine's shoulder, pressing into it as she search for a shard of confidence and calmness. For a moment, the restlessness left her, but it was back as soon as she raised her head.

Wolves began to gather and she stared at them all in turn, and when they all settled, she raised her tail and let out a loud bark to grab their full attentions. They quieted, and she spoke.

"Today marks the day that Lasher's latest litter comes of age," she said to them, failing to mention the bastard children he'd had with Rowan. They did not count, they were not worthy. "Today, I will step down with Constantine and hand the pack back over to Deirdre and Emaleth, who rightfully hold the inheritance to the pack. They will lead you, and they will do it well. Constantine and I have taught them what they need to know, and they are ready." She waited for voices-- if any-- to die down, pale gaze sweeping the crowd-- though somewhat fuzzily now.

"Constantine and I will leave to find a home elsewhere, and we will return with our location when we find it. We will not leave Donnelaith in the dark, but need to tread a path elsewhere." She didn't speak again, just sort of cut off there. Her gaze fell to Constantine, and then to Deirdre, and she waited for anyone to speak. 
Messages In This Thread
one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Aria - September 25, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Cas - September 25, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Tansea - September 25, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Starbuck - September 26, 2016, 07:52 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Lotte - September 26, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Emaleth - September 26, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Constantine - September 26, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Eilidh - September 27, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Aria - September 29, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Constantine - October 05, 2016, 06:15 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Lotte - October 09, 2016, 04:27 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Deirdre - October 11, 2016, 05:51 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Starbuck - October 12, 2016, 08:58 AM