Ravensblood Forest get yourself a decent haircut, man
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Private 
for @Chusi ! slight pp - let me know if you want me to change anything! <3 also, sorry if this post is poop. i wanted to get it up quick before bed

It had been a long time since Arturo had a child as a companion on a trip but it was easy enough to remind himself to take breaks along the way β€” for her to rest, nibble on whatever he could catch, or sate her thirst. He was anxious to usher Chusi into the safety of Teaghlaigh and to take her to meet Isley and Palisander but he had to take into account that she was still a kid and the trek probably wasn't as easy for her as it was him. Eventually, they progressed towards the borders that he and those he had gathered had marked and with a low sigh Arturo ushered the girl across and into his lands where visibly the hyper vigilant tension had eased from his shoulders. He didn't think anyone would pursue them, to get the girl back; it wasn't as if Arturo was stealing her. It had been Chusi's choice; and it hadn't even taken any persuasion from the gangster. Simply the initial offer.

β€œHere we are,” Arturo introduced to her, reclining back upon his haunches once they were inside Teaghlaigh's borders, fixing the girl in his fiery red-orange gaze. β€œI'll introduce you to the others a little later,” The gangster promised her and after a few seconds a small smile began to tug at the edges of his lips. β€œI hid a bone somewhere around here for you, just as I promised.” He encouraged with a 'go get it' gesture of his muzzle, the slight mischievous glint in his eyes demanding that she impress him with her scavenger hunting skills.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 27, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 28, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 28, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 28, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 29, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 30, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 30, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 07, 2016, 06:59 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 04:49 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 10:07 AM