Ankyra Sound it's not a good idea to look at tommy shelby the wrong way
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
Arturo is hoping for Bain but I know you're busy Stella so I left this open for anyone so there's no obligation! <3

His son's scent was upon the borders of the Sound wolves. It was not the dominate scent upon them — no of those there were two: males that were stronger than all the other's — but it was enough for the Fearghal monarch to deduce that his eldest belonged to these wolves. For the briefest of moments the gangster studied what he could readily see of the territory — a long stretch of sand and beach — and curled his lip slightly. Though, was he so different? He had lived among sea faring wolves himself though it had been beneficial, to regroup and out of respect for the Bay's Leviathan. Still, it was a strange thing for Arturo to digest. His children hadn't been raised on the coast any more than he had — which was to say not at all — and the sea was not where Ceannasach himself felt the most comfortable. He had not seen Bain since their reunion and his fatherly visit was long over due. Over due and essential. Bain was a Fearghal and needed to know that Teaghlaigh was raising and that, by extension should he find himself wanting would always be welcome. Once apart of The Family wolves always remained apart of it even when circumstances pulled them away.

He desired to seek Devin, as well, running with the assumption that his youngest was still in these Wilds but he set his sights to one child at a time. Their borders told Arturo that these sea-faring wolves were a small band though Arturo cared little for them on any personal level. He was only there for his son. Deliberating was not in Ceannasach's nature and thus he tipped his muzzle skyward and let out a call for @Bain wondering if his eldest would come or if he would be intercepted by another. The mid-morning sun touched upon his back, chasing away the chill that had settled over the land unaided by the breeze that roiled off of the churning sea in the distance as Arturo waited, settled a more than respectful distance away from their borders.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
it's not a good idea to look at tommy shelby the wrong way - by Arturo - October 01, 2016, 07:51 AM