Cerulean Cape scarborough fair
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
As the other slowed to a stop in the autumn air, the water that had splashed so magnificently rippling until only tiny waves surrounded the other's legs, Chusi had a chance to take her in. Her palette was mostly dark, much darker than that of the Gray Lady, but lighter tints also painted her wet pelt. Chusi let her head hang to the side in a display of confusion and concentration. The young woman had such interesting eyes! Liquid gold revealed friendliness, at least for now, and embarrassment- though the latter did not stand out to the child. Chusi smiled at the other's words- playing was fun, but not in the cold water, chasing fish that were far more enjoyable in her tiny stomach.

Chusi lay her gift somewhere safe in the sand where the sea could not take it, shaking her head slowly. 'Turo hid it for meh- though I did find i' all by m'self. She informed rather proudly. She padded through the cold water, almost leaving a trail of dirt in the water as she did so. She really was dirty! Who are ya? Aren't ya cold? She asked carefully.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
scarborough fair - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: scarborough fair - by Chusi - October 01, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: scarborough fair - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: scarborough fair - by Chusi - October 07, 2016, 07:20 AM