Stavanger Bay i'ma rock my pajamas in the day time i swear, i promise
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
it appeared murgash had hit a chord, though this once it was not intentionally. the quick way in which skellige swiftly delved the topic elsewhere made it clear: no discussing Stripey's gimpiness. it almost made the topic tantalizing and for a moment murgash considered revisiting the sore subject (pun intended).

but he didn't, because even though he was stupid, and occasionally an instigator, he was not exactly looking forward to the repercussions. even as Stripey GimpStub, skellige was more capable than he; and murgash was not about to test the theory.

he smiled widely, crooked teeth and drool visible. "got te keep moine figure, yannow" he was not about to lie; he was all too familiar with the stocks. he was the sampler, the taster -- there was hardly a morsel that had not been at least licked by the cur.

"wot about ye? hey - ye ever had 'red snappa'? apparently sumthin' the laidee loikes, or so she tol' me. oi'm supposed to get her some, at some point."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'ma rock my pajamas in the day time i swear, i promise - by Murgash - October 18, 2016, 08:42 PM