Stavanger Bay i'ma rock my pajamas in the day time i swear, i promise
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Though his irritation with the scraggly beast was evident in the stiffness of his limbs and the swift narrowing of his brow, the inky titan could not help but find a fondness for Murgash. Perhaps it was the ways in which he reminded Skellige of his homeland and the crude brutes who tended to the surrounding islands. It was this reason that he placed a good deal of trust within the mangy mutt. There was a certain air about the oddity that was Murgash. The peculiar and oftentimes lackadaisical manner in which he held himself and spoke to those around him did not attest to his remarkable intelligence, but Skellige knew that there was a rogue within his soul and that breathed gusts of promise. 

At the mention of the red snapper, the sea wolf tossed his ears forward and frowned thoughtfully. The fish was one that Szymon had always been quite fond of. "You must mean for Doe," he inferred with a quick tilt of his head. "I was wondering if you would be more interested in a different task..."

The dark titan took a few steps forward and lowered his skull so that he could peer at the dark brother with a rare intensity. "I've been hoping to find someone - someone that has an elusive tendency," he offered. If there was interest from Murgash, Skellige had already planned to make the task worth his while. He needed to know the flea-bitten man was invested, though. 
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'ma rock my pajamas in the day time i swear, i promise - by Skellige - November 17, 2016, 02:09 AM