Ankyra Sound Midnight in me
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Joining 

Days passed, and still they hadn't found their siren queen. It was pure torture to not be under the ruling paw of Caiaphas and instead be under that of Maude, but Ondine was too busy to focus on her emotional pains. The wound on her shoulder, caused by the Beta herself, was healing nicely and was at the point where there was only a blood crust. She made sure to not bite it, however much it itched. She made sure the caches were full and spent most of her time singing near the coast. The water was too cold for her liking at this point of the year, and even the moist sand at midnight was unbearable for her fabulous behind.

Today was no different- she had hunted, painted her face in the crimson she found so pleasing and was sitting where the Sea almost touched her paws. It lapped at the sand like a little kitten and the sky was a beautiful violet as the sun was slowly sinking into the waves. It was almost tradition for Ondine to witness the beauty of nature like this every day- and often did others leave her alone like this.

"Baby, it's time to make up your mind.
I think that tonight is when our stars align.
Honey, it's time to leave the doubt behind.
Take my paw 'cause you and I are gonna shine."

She sang softly to the sea and all its wonders. She was singing for a certain someone, but knew he wasn't near enough to actually hear her. She hummed the song further, seeing no point in continuing to sing and ruin her beautiful voice before she was ready to confess her love for Bain.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Midnight in me - by Cattail - October 02, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Jackrabbit - October 08, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Cattail - October 08, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Jackrabbit - November 05, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Cattail - November 06, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Midnight in me - by Jackrabbit - December 12, 2016, 10:12 AM