Neverwinter Forest Let's just freeze the frame
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
I'm the worst, I'm so sorry!

Her jaws opened to interrupt him – the large and silent form of her father stirring indignation of her own at the way he had stormed out to her in front of Shrike – but his words caused her mouth to clap shut with a sharp click, and a worried frown soon clouded her features as she leaned back slightly, her forearm brushing gingerly and accidentally against the warm fur of their visitor.

Her eyes glanced, startled by the news, and as Scimitar requested she stay away from Blackfeather Woods, she did not question it – and her own gaze offered silent consensus with Shrike’s own imploring eyes.

She was surprised he offered to go with her – but it would seem that the puppy the Forest had harbored in safety for weeks now was missing once more—and this time, possibly with her brother. With a nod of agreement, she stepped forward, brushing her slender muzzle to the underside of her father’s chin. “We’ll report back soon,” she offered, and turning back to Shrike, began to sweep past him, eager to begin the trip and find Rannoch.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 02, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - October 03, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 03, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - October 04, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 04, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - October 05, 2016, 05:45 AM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Scimitar - October 05, 2016, 05:50 AM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 06, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - October 18, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Scimitar - October 18, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 18, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - November 06, 2016, 08:24 AM