Duck Lake i like to think i'm Ibiza
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Let me know if you need the location changed! :3 @Adeline

To avoid the headache of running into yet another singing woman, he left the territory. Just for a short while, he promise, for it wasn't Saltwinter itself but the idea of borders. He had never been one for exploring, yet, as his life had progressed so did a nomadic lifestyle develop. Traveling in the opposite direction of the great sea, he passed multiple packs along his way but stopped at none — that was no longer his need. Instead, he took his time simply looking, smelling, taking in the new direction in which he was to discover. Only one did he truly bring his journey to a halt when the wetlands merged into a marsh; a place that defied so many of his previous assumptions that he could not resist sniffing out. To say the least, his paws were not dry for some time after that. The hum of insects were faint but notable, and the collapsed trees that sank into the mud, sticking out of the earth this way and that way reminded him of spikes. Such a curious place, indeed.

When the wet lands no longer interested him, he moved on towards a smaller yet definate replica of the mass of water he had grown used to. Yet, it was not the same. This was a lake, unlike the sea he had come to know. There were certiantly no crabs, for sure, and to his relief. The boy came to a rest, taking large glups of the chilled water. Winter was coming, he knew. It would be his first winter — without any of his original family. Yet, nothing about the statement pained him. Half of them were rotting in the ground; the other half was simply gone. Not often he wondered where his sisters were, except at that moment in time.. he could not help but wonder. Odette had fled, he knew, yet where to was a mystery. Most likely dead, and if not, by winter if she had not already found a home. Adeline had been a ghost in the background since before they had left; he struggled to fully comphrehend what her name actually was. It waa horrible, to say the least, but he would not pretend to missed them. Peregrine, he had mourned and now missed, but a family he never got to know was something he left buried at the darkest corners of his mind.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - October 03, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - October 11, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - October 20, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - November 02, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - November 02, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - November 11, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - January 09, 2017, 09:49 PM