Stone Circle Surrender my heart, body, and soul
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 

The night had fallen hours ago, and Steady remained sitting in the middle of the circle of stone pillars. Nothing had happened today. Finally, a day that didn't involve meeting other Alphas, or running off insubordinate Omegas— which, whether she liked it or not, Eden would always be an Omega to him. He didn't have to deal with anyone at the borders. He did get to catch up with Chaska, which was nice.

Now that nothing was occupying his mind, he was able to feel the loss of two of his family members- his brother, the Beta Ezekiel, and his mate, Niita. His heart was broken and it physically hurt to think of what might have happened to them. He certainly couldn't imagine anything but death keeping them away. They had both been so loyal, so invested in the pack. He simply refused to believe they weren't here by choice. The dark Alpha lifted his muzzle to the glittering sky, and howled sorrowfully with all his might, sending the call for as far as he could, for as long as he could.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 05, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 06, 2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 10, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 11, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 11, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 12, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 14, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 15, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 21, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2016, 05:14 AM