Moonspear Things Are Better If I Stay
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Though she was nervous about telling Charon of Judas, she couldn't help the expression she shot him as he encouraged the princess to call her Piss. She expected no less from Charon, however, and she smiled softly, rolling her eyes at him. The little princess did attempt to say her name correctly though, and Pyx smiled softly at her for the effort. So this was the one Amekaze had called Julia. She made a mental note to remember this better in the future. "Very good, Julia." She was unwilling to crush her spirits and would rather go by Piss, much to Charon's amusement, she was sure. The sweet little thing's cry about the chew toy made her laugh."Perhaps I'll bring you one soon, then. So we can be friends." She raised her brows at the child, wondering what reaction such an offer would bring.

Charon's question couldn't be put off for forever, though. "No, no I wasn't fighting. I was...trying to help Judas." The words that she'd anticipated saying for so long finally fell from her lips and she rushed to began her explanation. "He didn't do it on purpose though. He's...sick." She shook her head and glanced to the ground, worry covering her face. Guilt glittered in her eyes, for she still felt that she could have done something more than she had.

"He had a kind of...fit." She glanced back up to her alpha, for she was not telling a lie. "He struck me during the fit, he couldn't control his body. I was trying to help him with herbs, and was too close. Have you seen a wolf have a seizure before?" This question was asked with open curiosity. Did he know what it was? She wouldn't ever saw Judas had had one, but she would compare the two. 

"It was...frightening. I was worried for his health and I just..." She sighed, shaking her head. It was clear she was troubled. "I didn't have the skill to help him, so I told him he should see if other packs might have answers. It's not safe for him to live like that, it could kill him." She wouldn't say that the reason it would kill him was because he'd hurt the wrong wolf and they'd come for him, nor did she say she'd worried about the health of the pups. "I didn't want anyone getting the wrong idea about my face, that he had attacked me or something. I also just...felt like I should have done more." She looked to Charon to see if he understood, what he thought of Judas and his absence. "So that's why Judas is gone, I told him he needed help and I couldn't provide it. I think he was scared too, so he left not long after."
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Things Are Better If I Stay - by Pyx - October 05, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Charon - October 10, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Korei Julia - October 10, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Pyx - October 10, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Charon - October 12, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Korei Julia - October 23, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Pyx - October 24, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Charon - October 31, 2016, 04:45 AM