Jade Fern Grove cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene
desperado
118 Posts
Ooc — kae
All Welcome 
takes place right after the pack meeting <3

With all of the wolves of Tortuga accounted for, Sriracha finally had all of their talents in mind. They had the makings of a solid task, and Sriracha intended on putting them all to work as soon as he could. The first of them would be @Xan, who was probably in need of a confidence boost.

The rocky start with Easthollow weighed on his mind greatly. He wanted to smooth things over, and could think of no better way than to send a gift. He couldn't go himself, he didn't trust that he wouldn't mess things up again. In fact, there were very few wolves he could send. Akirea was still injured and Cotillita was... herself. Vihaan was out of the question, the very first time Sriracha had met him the guy had sneezed right in his face. Kessa was deaf, and thus not the best emmisary to send. That left Ocra and Xan, and though Ocra was a friendlier wolf, Sriracha thought that he needed to show Xan that he, Sriracha, was confident in him.

So Xan it would be.

Once the meeting was concluded and his wolves were filing off, Sriracha pulled up next to Alexander. Xan, can I talk to you for a second? Nothing serious, I just want to ask for a favor, he said.
Messages In This Thread
cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Sriracha - October 07, 2016, 09:44 AM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Xan - October 08, 2016, 03:02 AM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Sriracha - October 12, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Xan - October 12, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Sriracha - October 13, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Xan - October 14, 2016, 12:14 AM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Sriracha - October 17, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Xan - October 19, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Sriracha - October 21, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Xan - October 30, 2016, 03:10 AM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Sriracha - November 19, 2016, 12:33 PM