Ravensblood Forest so the past is not the past
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Private 
Arturo had risen early to hunt for himself and @Chusi though unlike previous mornings where he left her breakfast just inside the mouth of the den for her when she awoke he roused her from her slumber, told her to eat and coaxed her to the borders with him. Although coaxed wasn't quite the word for it. It had taken barely any convincing on his part. She had been apparently quite eager and Arturo, never one to pass up an opportunity planned to turn it into a lesson. She wanted to be a Mercenary, wanted to protect the ones she loved but being a Warrior was only one half of that. Knowing how to properly address loners and stragglers at their borders was equally as important, as well as keep them maintained.

The pair moved in silence at first, Arturo pausing when they reached the borders, inhaling the scents that were familiar to him. Nothing scented to be amiss, and this was good. Still, he lifted his leg and refreshed it, moving forward a few steps before he kicked up grass and clumps of dirt, knowing that the scent glands in his paw pads were just as effective as urine at marking the borders. “Marking the borders is an important part of being a Guardian, so come on, help me mark them.” He encouraged her kindly with a gesture of his muzzle. “Keep up with me, Chusi.” He encouraged as he pushed forward. “Remember to keep your ears, eyes and nose alert for anything that shouldn't be.” He instructed her, trusting that she would be able to keep up with him. She was rapidly growing and though still small she was taller than she'd been even when he'd first brought her to Teaghlaigh.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 01:58 PM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: so the past is not the past - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 06:58 PM