Ankyra Sound I can turn you on - or I will turn on you
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Private 
@Maude and/or @Kjalarr :)) I just love these three together XD <3

Ondine was awoken early by a vision. It had been the sea, swallowing their siren queen with ease. It had scared her so much that her eyes flickered from wall to wall to make sure she was not really at sea. She bit her already damaged lip, tongue running over her pearly whites and her stomach calling for some food. She grunted softly, rising to her feet and exiting the Main Den. She was still panting when she crossed the border- she decided to spend her time wisely and do some hunting. That way she had the rest of the day to sing or see if Bain had some time to spare for her booty. Still, the nightmare had troubled her, and it was hard for the bloodied woman to focus.

It took her longer to return, yet the hunt had been successful. Two hares hung from her mouth, one half-eaten by her and its blood used for her face paint. She didn't know what to do with the rest of it until a thought popped into her head. She hadn't spoken to Maude in a long while for a fucking reason and it was time for her to get on the pirate's good side... if it had one. Of course, she didn't do it because she wanted to be its friend, but because she wanted to be nice lil' friends with the whole pack. Even if that meant socializing with the annoying Beta.

She padded gracefully to the opening of the Grotto, assuming most were just waking up. OH MAAAAUUDDEE! She called out in a dramatic voice. I HAVE BREEEAAAKFAAASSTT! She followed up with a tiny chuckle. 
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - October 08, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Maude - October 10, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - October 10, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Maude - October 16, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - October 17, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Maude - October 17, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - October 18, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Maude - October 25, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - October 25, 2016, 01:34 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Maude - October 28, 2016, 07:52 AM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - October 28, 2016, 08:05 AM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Maude - October 31, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - October 31, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Maude - November 08, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - November 09, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Maude - November 13, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: I can turn you on - or I will turn on you - by Cattail - November 15, 2016, 02:47 PM