Ravensblood Forest can the chosen one smoke?
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Private 
for @Aster — sorry it's a short post!

[table width=85%][tr][td]
He parted ways with Chusi, letting her sleep in, leaving her breakfast just inside the mouth of the den as he always did. She had done well with her lesson in border marking and patrolling the other day and Arturo did not desire to exhaust her. Soon enough, it would become an implemented part of her life as she became older and he felt confident she could handle them on her own. She did well and Arturo was proud of her and felt inclined to reward her with a day of rest or play if she wished it. Thus, when he reached the borders to run a patrol of them Ceannsach did not call for her. The svelte, melanistic coywolf walked them alone, pausing to refresh border markings that he felt needed it. As they were still in it's forming stages this was not a pressing issue. The borders were fresh and well marked by them all. His ears were alert atop his skull, his nose as his head bowed towards the ground, keen for all the scents that touched them, fiery, red-orange gaze sweeping the familiar path before him.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
can the chosen one smoke? - by Arturo - October 09, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Estelle - October 09, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Arturo - October 10, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Estelle - October 10, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Arturo - October 11, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Estelle - October 11, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Arturo - October 12, 2016, 01:42 PM