Flycatcher Downs Though I am old with wandering
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
@Gannet and @Whip are hanging out in the background, out of sight, for now (lemme know if that's not cool with either of you). Fox may call them forward depending on how things go. Posts after this will be a lot shorter, but traveling/setting the scene. :)

Fox, having the horrible memory that she did, couldn't recall exactly how Wildfire had told her to get to where she currently lived. Hell, she couldn't even remember the name of the place. Thankfully, Peregrine had remembered that it was north and called Sleeping Dragon, so Fox had at least some direction of where she was supposed to be going.

With Whip and Gannet in tow, they began their journey by skirting south of Blackfeather Woods, where Fox made sure they understood that they weren't going to get anywhere close to the other pack's borders. Once they passed that, it was through a vast meadow and around the southern base of a mountain. Fox didn't know the names of any of them, though she might have in days past. She planned on taking them through her oldest stomping grounds in the area on their way north eventually.

The smell of a not-so-fresh kill caused Fox to lick her lips, and she turned to her two accompanying sons. "You two stay here," she commanded in a whisper, not wanting them to get any closer before she assessed the situation. She tiptoed forward, ears pushed forward and her single working eye attempting to discern what, if anything, was a threat. If Saena hadn't been so unique in her coloration, Fox probably would have simply gone on her way and not thought about it any longer. That wasn't the case, though.

"Saena?" she asked, wondering if perhaps this was a daughter of Saena's, just as Fox had been mistaken for her own daughter in the past.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Though I am old with wandering - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by RIP Fox - October 12, 2016, 09:51 AM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by Saēna - October 14, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by Whip - October 14, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by RIP Fox - October 15, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by Saēna - October 15, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by Whip - October 17, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by RIP Fox - October 18, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by Saēna - November 02, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by Whip - November 03, 2016, 08:15 PM