Silver Creek Do I Know You?
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Amber didn't know what to do with herself. Perhaps it was just hormones, maybe her own guilt catching up to her, but she no longer felt safe here in Silver Creek. She'd spent many a night crying over a lot of things - how she'd treated Heston, the lie to Dag, her lack of faith in Day, how Heston had rejected her, all her bad feelings with Spring, and the lack of a bond between her and the rest of the pack - and the only thing she could think to do was leave. She would wait a little longer for Day here in the Hinterlands, tell Dag the truth and see what he'd do, and then search out the Silvertip pack if it came to it. 

The morning came where she'd decided to leave, and for a while, she procrastinated. Filling in her den with rocks, sticks, dirt, bones, anything she could find was the first - once that was level with the ground, but forever holding an almost grave-like look, she set off to hunt. Not for herself, not until there were two sizeable fish placed next to her old den - she hoped Spring or Heston would find them, but decided whoever did could claim them. Only when she'd eaten a fish to herself did she finally depart the site for the last time, but when she did it was not without a few tears. Amber knew full well what she was leaving behind: the only family she knew to live, Spring and Natashe, a friend in Heston, Shreya, Casmir, Laika, Rowan and anyone else she could've bonded with. Rowan's two pups now had one less wolf to protect, feed, or teach them, not to mention the ones Spring or anyone else might one day have.She was also leaving behind yet another place she'd pledged loyalty to, felt truly at home - and that hit her harder even than realizing just how bad she'd fucked up. 

She padded on slowly, tears soaking her face, tail dragging against the earth - but she tipped up and let out a waivering, sorrowful howl to the two wolves who meant the most to her - Spring and Heston. She could only hoped they didn't run her out before the Ciel got to apologize. Even if she felt she had to leave, she had to make sure she and Spring weren't on bad terms - Amber fully intended on sending someone to inform her sister of the birth, extend her an invitation to visit them if her new alpha accepted it. Sitting on the border, facing in and looking one last time over the lands of Silver Creek, Amber waited - her shoulders sagged, and her head and ears were low, tears still streaking her already dark fur. 

@Heston I figured she can do her apologizing in this thread to both him and @Spring ?
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
Do I Know You? - by Amber - October 10, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: Do I Know You? - by Spring - October 10, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Do I Know You? - by Amber - October 13, 2016, 07:50 AM
RE: Do I Know You? - by Spring - October 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Do I Know You? - by Heston - October 17, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: Do I Know You? - by Amber - October 19, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Do I Know You? - by Spring - October 23, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Do I Know You? - by Heston - October 24, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: Do I Know You? - by Amber - October 25, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Do I Know You? - by Spring - October 27, 2016, 09:21 PM