Two Rivers Isle Big, Bad Wolves
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Vassago didn't know or care about what his brother was doing beforehand - in his mind, there was nothing Pyro could be doing without him that was worthwhile, right? Waiting patiently on his haunches beside the stump, he was thrilled to see his brother haring towards him - jumping up and fully ready for an attack, the older boy was disspointed when Pyro stopped. 

"Dad told me about these dark wolves,  Pyro. They hate us - Mom and Dad said they wanted to hurt us! Wouldn't even tell me what was wrong. We gotta be ready for if they come, to protect everyone!" 

His voice came out in a quiet rush - the chestnut boy hadn't forgotten the rundown and tongue lashing Malice had given him. Not once did he think about telling Pyro not to tell their parents - Vassago didn't care if he got in trouble, even if he was sure to. Pyro needed to know!

Turning and jabbing a paw to the stump behind him, Vass went on in a very matter-of-fact tone. 

"We can practice fighting on that!"
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Messages In This Thread
Big, Bad Wolves - by Tryp - October 11, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Big, Bad Wolves - by Pyro - October 17, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Big, Bad Wolves - by Tryp - October 18, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Big, Bad Wolves - by Pyro - November 18, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Big, Bad Wolves - by Tryp - November 19, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Big, Bad Wolves - by Pyro - November 20, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: Big, Bad Wolves - by Tryp - November 28, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: Big, Bad Wolves - by Pyro - November 29, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Big, Bad Wolves - by Tryp - December 10, 2016, 09:40 AM