Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
murgash had never let his duties in the cache slip, but as of late, had let his gluttony get in the way of his do-goodery. there was not one, but several scents he did not recognize traipsing across the moorlands that marked blackrock depth's coven, and the only thing that did not compell him to immediately seek them was that they were criss-crossed and interspersed with skellige's tracks.

he assumed, perhaps stupidly, that if Big Bossman had come across these scents and not sounded the alarm, that all was well. besides, one of them smelled young -- and from the pawprints, so very small.

double besides, murgash was lazy - and if he could get away with the bare minimum... well... he would.

he hadn't had plans to swing by Big Bossman's den, but when the scent of @Rannoch was tucked in it, murgash's nosiness got the better of him. boldly (and perhaps with a little too much brass) the male stuck his head into the den and bellowed: "oi! pupling!! come sey hoi t' ole murgy, yes?"
Messages In This Thread
i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Murgash - October 12, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM