Broken Antler Fen i've just been runnin' for the hell of it
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian let the comment about Pearl slide and focussed on the positive. The male grinned when the other spoke about this all being very exciting Sebastian could really agree on that. Especially now her due date was even closer. "I know and I am going to be better at it than our dad," he instantly commented. Because well Burke hadn't been the greatest dad. "I'm going to be a cool dad. I'm sure of it,"he laughed. He liked to be the cool dad.

Sebastian nodded. "Yes a tour. You will have to meet Odette too, she is our daughter. Or well Adoptive daughter but, I do see her as my own." After all Sebastian always had a weakness for wanting to help everyone. It had happened before. "And Aduin, is my adoptive brother... long story," he admitted and then smiled. "Lets go then."

Fade end after your post? Shall we have a new one? :D
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Aviana - October 13, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 03, 2016, 05:03 AM