The Sentinels i wandered ancient lands to hold just you.
hiodrainsia
raised up from perdition
73 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Sorry, had totally missed the response here.

As Deirdre spoke Castiel turned his attention to her, giving a minute shake of his head. "The girl who was here was much older than three months." Her eyes had transitioned already, if he remembered correctly, and she had a height to her. "Unfortunately I do not believe that she was your missing girl, ma'am." He said as respectfully as ever. He turned his eyes toward Lotte. "Your companion - where was she from?" Castiel asked curiously, as there had been more of a connection between the two females than anything. 

It had been suggested that Castiel would teach the girl - however, she had been gone, and gone she remained. He had not seen her since that day and it left more questions than anything as to the whereabouts of the young female who was so quickly gone from them. 
contact me for plotting - want to be the demon to this angel? [Image: warrior.gif] 4/5
Messages In This Thread
i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - October 13, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Cas - October 13, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Lotte - October 25, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - November 01, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Cas - November 01, 2016, 07:45 PM