Stavanger Bay dream me the world, something new for every night
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Breed, she said  - in question, and not understanding.

Doe gave a quiet huff of laughter, but truthfully, the young leader's lack of knowledge on the subject made her more uneasy than amused. To bear children was a good woman's birthright, and for an alpha, this was doubly so. The red woman felt slighted on Deirdre's behalf, that none had thought to educate her on the power she held within her own body, of the seeds that could flower in her womb.

"To breed is to bear children, Dei," she explained, speaking simply so that the other would follow. Yet, she would give a more detailed description of the process than she'd given her own daughter; for Deirdre was meant to bring young princes and princess into the world, and Qilaq was not. "When a man and a woman have chosen each other, and when the gods bless their bodies with fertility, the man will mount the woman and plant seeds within her - and from there, life grows."

She looked at the other, head cocked. "That is what a mate is - what Szymon is to me. Do you think that could be what Skellige is to you?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: dream me the world, something new for every night - by Doe - December 07, 2016, 09:01 PM