Sunbeam Lair Dont threaten me with a good time
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Private 
//@Asterr checkup time? also serious conversation.

Avannon wandered aimlessly, her heart in a state of deep trouble. Jolon had left to find Judas, to bring the monster here for punishment. Jolon was gone. Gone and not to come back for such a long time. A whimper left her mouth and she plopped down on the ground. why would Asterr send him alone? yes he needs to prove himself, but what if the pack holds him captive? the thought sent ripples of fear and panic down her spine and her fur raised. With odd timing the memory of something Asterr had said came to the front of her mind "come to me in a few weeks time to see if he left children in your womb" or something along those lines. Snorting she figured she could just ignore that instruction, as it had been quite a bit of time since the incident and she felt no changes. Doubting herself for a moment she sighed and supposed it was better to be safe than sorry. lifting her muzzle to the air, she called for Asterr's presence hoping she wasn't interupting an important moment with Asterr's little dragons. Maybe she could se them? no, she would wait for that.

As Avannon waited for either an answer or Asterr herself, she thought about what she would do if she was pregnant. She didn't want to have Judas's children, but surely it was wrong to just rid herself of Pups? sighing she dismissed the decision for later. Now was the time she would ponder over how to ask Asterr for the privilege of punishing Judas herself.
Messages In This Thread
Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - October 20, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - October 20, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - October 22, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - October 23, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - October 24, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - October 25, 2016, 01:12 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - October 25, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - October 30, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - November 01, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - November 04, 2016, 12:39 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - November 04, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - November 06, 2016, 02:30 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - November 07, 2016, 06:30 PM