Two Rivers Isle HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUU
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Soon after she had called did a white pelt catch her eyes - it was her sister, and Malice smiled warmly. It had always been the five of them, really, and somehow her anger passed by without an issue. Yes - this was them, and they didn't need anyone else. They were the gang in the gang, and Malice couldn't be happier with them all. To be honest, she almost loved that it was only Aeronwyn that had remembered the party, even though she had wished to spend some time with Judas and ask how he was doing. Oh well, she could do that later.

Just as she was about to greet her pale sister, running footfalls reached her ears and her whole body perked up. In the light of the moon could she see it - her one and only, and she grinned happily. She left Vassago and Pyro be, padding slowly toward Burke. Surpriiiise! She called out, softer as to not alarm anyone. If he would let her, she'd give him a nuzzle to his neck and a kiss on his cheek. Happy birthday, Burke!
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUU - by Malice - October 21, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUU - by Tryp - October 22, 2016, 08:50 AM
RE: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUU - by Pyro - October 24, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUU - by Malice - November 05, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUU - by Aeronwyn - November 05, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUU - by Burke - November 05, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUU - by Malice - November 05, 2016, 05:02 PM
RE: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUU - by Tryp - November 11, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUU - by Pyro - November 19, 2016, 01:03 PM