Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
It felt like an eternity before Peregrine's eyes fluttered open and he croaked out a sound. "Damn, dude. I thought for sure I'd murderated you. Maybe we should... lay off that stuff, eh?" Fox suggested with a guilty look. She bent down to lick his watery eyes, smoothing the gray hairs to the side. Maybe if they'd both been younger it would have been less dangerous. Why were they only now trying out the whacky shit? Fox blamed it on being more comfortable around each other.

Once she was convinced he wasn't going to die, she crawled underneath his foreleg so the top of her head was pressed against his chin. "We're gonna have so many wonderful babies, Peregrine. I want this whole place teeming with them," she waxed on, "I know Ferret turned out rotten, but Whip and Gannet seem to be doing okay now. That trip to see Wildfire really did them both some good."
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by RIP Fox - October 26, 2016, 10:26 AM