Blackfeather Woods i am the unspoken
stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls
3 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Joining 
as per instructions tagging: @Damien , @Cicero & @Nemesis :D

[table width=85%][tr][td]
All that Vex knew of the Teekon Wilds had come from the stories of his parents as they spun them to him and his siblings as mere children. Whether it had been intentional or not those stories had taken root within the son they called Vex — in honor of the (adopted) grandmother and ironically yet, in lieu of the day they were born into the world. He took in a deep breath of air that was the same as any air but also unfamiliar. The smells of what little Vex had seen of the Teekon Wilds were strange to him. Perhaps it was all a trick of his mind he considered as he continued forward on his path, though where it was leading him he did not know. Leaving behind the nest had been easier than he'd thought it would have been and he'd been ready for this for months. As far as Vex was aware his mother and father had at least two potential children that remained ...and even if they had all taken flight like bats out of hell Ira and Bones would be just fine. A smirk tugged at the edges of his lips as he considered that they were probably happy to be rid of him. He'd only made it his personal mission to be the rebellious son (and many times the biggest asshole ever).

The meadow he'd entered the Teekons was slowly beginning to ebb away. In the near distance he could see a looming, gnarled and dark forest. His pace slowed, the scent of a pack thick and heavy upon the air. He took a second's pause in his steps to lift his muzzle ever so slightly to drink in the scents, deducing what he could from what the information readily provided him with. Though the idea of trading Thief River Falls for another pack so soon was not a particularly appealing idea Vex understood that winter would be upon these lands soon and though he sort of remembered his first winter (which was spent mostly in the confines of the birthing den) he only knew that a lone wolf's chances of survival dropped drastically in the winter months and he didn't particularly fancy bringing about his entirely untimely death, either.

Besides, it never hurt to at least talk, right? With his mind made up Vex made an approach for the borders, stopping when there was more than a respectable distance between the scent markers and his body before he tipped his head back and let out a howl requesting an audience with it's leaders.
[/td][/tr][/table]
and ask the g h o s t s if honor matters
the s i l e n c e is your answer
Messages In This Thread
i am the unspoken - by Vex RIP - October 31, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Abraxas - October 31, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Nocturnal - October 31, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Nemesis - October 31, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Vex RIP - October 31, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Abraxas - October 31, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Nocturnal - October 31, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: i am the unspoken - by Nemesis - November 03, 2016, 08:34 PM