Blackfeather Woods the return.
Matthew 5:44
101 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Emèlie was greeted with haste by her superiors, the first being Damien who praised her skill. Thank you, she said. Then came Cicero with a much less enthusiastic outlook, at least from Emma's angle. Not knowing whether the question of her headcount was to her or to Damien, Emèlie spoke her truth, I haven't kept count, per say. But I'm no stranger to death. I've taken quite a few lives, but only of those who deserved punishment. In her prime, Emma was unstoppable. The rush of the kill was the only thing that pushed her through, so she held on tight to her bloodlust.
Emèlie shifted and cleared her throat. It is imperative that you know that I am willing to do whatever must be done for my pack. My gratitude and loyalty have no end. It was true. She was an older wolf now and without the backing of a pack, there's no guarantee that she would've made it through winter. To them she was forever in debt.
Then the older beast turned her attention to Nemesis, the wolf who'd issued the mission in the first place. Another command fell from her lips - rest, then lead - and Emma took no hesitation in following. Thank you, and when you are ready, I'd be more than happy to lead you there. With a respectful bow, she awaited their responses, though she would soon make haste back to her den upon her dismissal.
Messages In This Thread
the return. - by RIP Emélie - November 01, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: the return. - by Damien - November 01, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: the return. - by Cicero - November 02, 2016, 05:02 AM
RE: the return. - by Nemesis - November 02, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: the return. - by RIP Emélie - November 02, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: the return. - by Damien - November 18, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: the return. - by Cicero - November 21, 2016, 08:44 AM