Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
All Welcome 
For @Muses!

Despite his young age, Rannoch had found that the wolves of the bay had given him much more free reign than his parents had. Despite the protection that the Leviathan had confided in him, the Benthos found himself exploring his new home with a sense of duty about him. He knew that there were new babies in the pack-- lives to be protected-- and the prince of the sea would do everything in his power to protect them.

The day was fading as the large wolf trailed along the borders, finding himself at ease as he looked out to the Bay’s neighboring territory. He was not far off from Deirdre’s pack, but, instead, looked to the mutural territory that they shared. Seating himself, Rannoch kept a villigelant watch as a gentle breeze carried itself across the boarderline to ruffle at his plush pelt. In that moment everything felt okay and that was certainly progress for him.
Messages In This Thread
my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - November 05, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - November 06, 2016, 07:47 AM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Muses - November 09, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - November 20, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Muses - November 22, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - December 07, 2016, 11:50 PM