Stavanger Bay my mind's not a well; it won't run dry
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
It seemed difficult for her to settle, although it was not because she felt uncomfortable within her new home. After months of wandering, her legs were used to restlessness. She wanted to run, but feared running to far and finding herself astray. It was better to loop back and forth endlessly, extending each trip further and further out.

Night seemed to offer her the best weather as well. She was not accustomed to the humidity, nor how thick the air was. It took barely have the effort she normally used to fill her lungs. If it were not for the warmth - nothing could compare to crisp autumn nights high in the mountains - she would have felt invincible.

Her sense of prowess did not waver when she noticed the glint of eyes not too far off in the distance. More curious than worried, she approached with lazy ease, taking her time to close the gap between her and the other. By the time she was within earshot, a second form had pulled free from the shadows. Tilting her head, she watched for a moment, before sounding off with a friendly chuff, tail wagging in a low, amicable fashion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - November 06, 2016, 07:47 AM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Muses - November 09, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - November 20, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Muses - November 22, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - December 07, 2016, 11:50 PM