Golden Glade An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen smiled as he confirmed that yes he was Sylvas and then he proceeded to congratulate her on the birth of her family. She dipped her head in gratitude. "Thank you Sylvas, I appreciate it," she stated respectfully debating whether to offer any information on her children but deciding on just how many of them there were for she did not know much of Sylvas and didn't fully trust him. "Having four of them is crazy sometimes but I love them all to death," she stated smiling warmly as she spoke of her children.

Sylvas adjusted himself and came to face the queen head on and spoke once more thanking her for letting him and his wife into their ranks and accepting them as a part of the family. "You're very welcome, I certainly would not turn away anyone here that needed a home. Especially wolves such as yourself with Eden having children of her own. Though I can understand your gratefullness because I know few packs would accept wolves with litters that aren't born by the alphas," she stated. 

"That being said I'm aware how hard it can be and we have wolves capable of feeding and supporting your pups as well as Hearthas and my own so I saw no problem," she stated.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - November 05, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by RIP Eden - November 05, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - November 05, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - November 06, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - November 11, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 08, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 10, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 20, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 26, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 31, 2016, 06:26 PM