The Sentinels Little Wallflower
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She was offered a response of something akin to baby babble in return. Muses blinked, observing the child a moment longer. Never in her life had she the chance to spend time with a wolf so young. If she searched her memories, she could vaguely recall her life at that age, although it was mostly obscure fragments without significance, although she recalled often being blocked by legs. It had not been a bad experience, but Muses always had an eagerness to grow and develop. She assumed that small puppies would be the same.

Instead of replying, the pale femme waved her tail gently, careful not not make it look as though she was simply flailing. Her bushy tail might look threatening to a creature so small. Instead of running, the pup gathered in her mouth a couple leaves, and offered them. Muses grinned broadly, slowly leaning forward and reaching with her left paw to draw the leave near. "Thank you!" She trilled with an abundance of sincerity. A baby gave her a gift! This was certainly her lucky day.

She gave the leaves a tentative sniff, although she had no idea what the plant was. It did not seem to be something that was native to her homeland; but then again, there seemed to be very little along the coast that was familiar to her. "I don't know what these are, but would you like me to help you gather some?" Inclining her head, she waited to see what the pup's response would be. She supposed that as long as the child did not run away crying, she would probably be able to amuse herself by helping to gather plants.
Messages In This Thread
Little Wallflower - by Witchhazel - November 10, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Little Wallflower - by Muses - November 15, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Little Wallflower - by Witchhazel - November 17, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Little Wallflower - by Muses - November 20, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: Little Wallflower - by Witchhazel - November 22, 2016, 10:25 AM