Golden Glade One minute I'm in Central Park, Then I'm down on Delancey Street
Prince
He Fell Into Despair & Lost All Hope, For Who Could Ever Learn To Love A Beast?
22 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
For @Heartha, @Bramble, and/or @Tulip :3 Set to the night of the 13th.

All it took was five minutes of Father watching the pups for Rowan to slip away -- he'd just brought Mother dinner, and she'd stepped out to pee. As soon as the Prince was sure Aspen was gone, and Alder's back was turned to the other three puppies, the albino turned and hared off the other way. His paws slid softly across the stone, brushing silently as he went not just out of the den and tunnel but across the Santuary and into the tunnel leading up, with his mothers scent fresh. Fully intent on following her out and finding her, Rowan plunged into the climb....

Eventually, panting and struggling to keep wandering, he came across a scent similar to his mothers. The scent of milk and puppies was strong in the tunnel Heartha had chose for his siblings and she, and the Prince was not shy in going in. With a sudden second wind, the eldest puppy barged into the denmothers home, cooing curiously and sniffing wildly at the different scents.
Messages In This Thread
One minute I'm in Central Park, Then I'm down on Delancey Street - by Rowan Pryor - November 11, 2016, 03:21 PM