Sleeping Dragon I will sweep it beneath the carpet
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
Though not old, Portia was seasoned in the field of botany, and long ago did the change of colors in the fall stop bothering her. Perhaps the first day was the only day she felt truly uneasy, but after her mother explained it to her she was well on her way to the next plant-related mystery. 

She laid on top her den today, the boulders holding the suns warmth hostage and keeping her dainty little paws nice and toasty, tucked beneath her chest. Dio had already come to visit her, and she hadn't shooed him off herself. It was strange, and made her a bit uncertain and confused, but the immaturity that poked at her sexual whims seemed to calm itself when he was around. She felt little need to run around to others these days, and the thought of that confused her a great deal. She tucked the thoughts away for now, unsure what exactly was causing such a shift in character, and instead focused on thoughts of winter storage-- and Hvitserk, as his scent drifted by.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - November 12, 2016, 02:59 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - November 12, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - November 20, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - November 22, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - December 01, 2016, 12:54 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - December 01, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - December 11, 2016, 02:39 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - December 18, 2016, 10:12 AM