Sleeping Dragon I will sweep it beneath the carpet
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
Hvitserk stumbled a bit, but he made it up in a timely manner, and Portia smiled at him as he did, giving him a soft nudge of praise. He was silent, so she was silent, waiting for the boy to decide what it was he wanted to say. When he asked, her ears perked curiously, following his gaze to the trees. "Well, it's autumn, hun-- or fall, whatever you wanna call it," she began plainly, tail waving. "It's the third season, and everything changes color so it can fall so the trees will be bare in the winter-- the fourth season," she continued with a shrug. She eyed him curiously, studying his response.

"I think it's rather gorgeous, don't you?"
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - November 12, 2016, 02:59 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - November 12, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - November 20, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - November 22, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - December 01, 2016, 12:54 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - December 01, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - December 11, 2016, 02:39 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - December 18, 2016, 10:12 AM