Sleeping Dragon I will sweep it beneath the carpet
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
Hviterserk's response was probably among the most amusing things ever, and it rose a giggle in the skayona. "no?" she echoed him, raising an eyebrow. his next comment made more sense, and she shrugged. "well that's not true, hun," she said, studying the leaves. "it's helping-- the trees are just going to sleep, and the leaves changing colors help that. the tree sucks all the green in and uses all it's nutrients to stay healthy and alive. so the leaves fall during autumn, and in the winter the trees are bare... it's not as pretty as spring and summer, but when winter is over, all the good stuff the tree took from the leaves grows more leaves, and then the cycle continues," she explained, somewhat inaccurately but being a wolf it really didn't matter.

"autumn is good, and necessary. without it the cold would kill the trees and all the nutrients and what-not would've have been stored away." with a quick pause, Portia smiled. "and evergreens exist, so not everything turns color," she added, using her nose to point the boy towards a pine off in the distance. 
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - November 12, 2016, 02:59 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - November 12, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - November 20, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - November 22, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - December 01, 2016, 12:54 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - December 01, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - December 11, 2016, 02:39 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - December 18, 2016, 10:12 AM